Thursday, April 7, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY THREE

DAY 03
"A PICTURE OF THE CAST FROM YOUR FAVORITE SHOW"

(Tori and Dean "Home Sweet Hollywood)

   Out of my top 5 favorite cast for my top television shows I love to watch, I chose Tori and Dean "Home Sweet Hollywood" as my favorite cast. You might be thinking hmm! Why Tori and Dean?  Well first off, On or off set, Dean and Tori always put  Liam and Stella  before any thing. And being a mom myself, I know that nothing else matters besides my daughter and my fiance. Also seeing what busy lives they live, their kids always are included. Unlike other celebrity parents, Liam and Stella never have been dumped on baby sitters or nannies, they're always with there mommy or daddy. And as viewer and a fan, that is what I love to see! Another reason why I love Tori and Dean is they're just like any ordinary couple, they have their ups and their downs but in the end they always come to a positive conclusion that makes their relationship stronger. All in all Tori and Dean is amazing! Love their show and looking foward to their new show Storibook Wedding... Exciting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment