Saturday, April 30, 2011

YIKES, IS APRIL ENDING ALREADY!

 I can't believe that April is coming to an end. It feels like yesterday, Aevah just turned one years old. Now she is 12 months and almost 2 weeks old. Crazy!!! Any ways, the point to this blog is...  I just realized that in 3 days I will be officially one month away from my due date. One month! I don't even have every thing ready yet! Nor do I have the important must have for our little addition, Aiyana. In fact I don't even have a hospital bag and Aiyana, well I don't even have a bag ready for her either. When I was pregnant with Aevah, I had every thing set and ready to go by week 29. With this pregnancy I am totally unprepared, and the funny thing is this pregnancy probably gave me the most complications ever. I had so many close calls were I totally was convince it was time for me to have this baby, and that didn't even motivate me to get it together. I know some may say that it's normal feeling this way because its my second baby and with the first we worry a lot which is understandable but for me I always had things ready and set ahead of time. Maybe things change and I can no longer be the perfect organized person I used to be. I mean having a kid does change your life in ways you never pictured it to be, so I guess its okay to do things unplanned and out of the ordinary, right? Or is this me covering my excuse of being lazy?... Well all I know is that I have to get a hip with this pregnancy because time isn't getting slower. I need to pack those bags, get the last of Aiyana's things and make sure every things up to date and ready! Can I do this... Let us hope!

xoxo,
 Motivated Mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment