Saturday, April 9, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY FOUR

DAY 04
"A PICTURE OF YOU AND A FAMILY MEMBER"

(MY GOD DAUGHTER SHANYA)

 Meet my youngest neice Shanya.  This photo was taken when we were back at home in Hana for my mom and dad's surprise anniversary party and my mom's big FIVE-OH birthday. Shanya is my first god child, so of course I love to spoil her a ton. She is an amazing and very smart little girl. She always knows how to brighten up some ones day when things doesn't seem to be going great. One of the things that just makes me adore Shanya is the cute things she comes up with, she has a mind filled with imaginations and dreams... I love her dearly and miss her so much, along with her 4 other siblings!

UPDATE:
(YOU MAY NOTICE THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED UP YESTERDAY, BUT I HAD TO TAKE A DAY BREAK AND REST BECAUSE I WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD. I CAUGHT THE COLD FROM MY FIANCE AND DAUGHTER AND NOW I'M JUST TRYING MY BEST TO SLOWLY RECOVER. I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER HOWEVER I WISH I WAS 100% OKAY. HOPEFULLY WE CAN RECOVER BACK TO OUR NORMAL HEALTHY SELVES BY THE ENDING OF THIS WEEKEND...)

No comments:

Post a Comment