Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY SIX

DAY 6
"A Picture of the person you would love to trade places with for a day"
(MY MOM LEHUA)

 I know if someone else was to choose a person they would love to switch places with for a day, they would probably go for a celebrity or someone well known. But for me, I'm happy with my life and I love the struggle and challenge that I have to face each day to survive cause every sweat and penny I work hard for makes me feel proud and accomplished. Personally to me, experiencing a day of  fame or having a day with  lots of money sounds like a good life but realistically thats just not me. I rather trade places with someone who I know needs a break for once, someone who has worked day in and day out taking care of her hometown, her family and her loved ones. And that is my mom! My mom has a never ending schedule, she devotes and dedicate her time to provide the best for her community. She deals with enemies that envy her strengths and accomplishments and I honor her for that. I have never seen some one fight so hard to make a positive change! In fact I have never seen someone so humble to avoid the negativity that tries to bring her down especially living in a small community. To be able to live her life for a day, and to experience what she deals with on a day to day bases would be pretty neat. Also it will be nice for my mom to spend a day with my daughter since they never get to see each other, beside once a year! So my mom is who I would love to trade places with for a day!

1 comment: