Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY ONE

 DAY 01 
"POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF ALONG WITH 12 FACTS
NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT YOU



FACTS ABOUT ME

1) I attended a boarding school from my Sophomore year in high school up to the first 3 months of my Senior
Year. There were some fun things about that experience however not being able to do what I wanted to do during my senior wasn't working out for me, so I left.
2) I moved out of my parents house when I was only 17 years old. ( I was half way through my Senior year when this happened), thanks to that experience I've learned how to become more independent and responsible.
3) During my 7th grade year, I won MVP for volleyball.
4) I got my first job when I was in the 5th grade.
5) I am obsess with Victorian floral designs, I think its pretty cool looking...
6) I was never into cooking until I became a mom! I find it to be a ton of fun  and I love it...
7) I prefer Vanilla ice cream over Chocolate (sorry! chocolate lovers)...
8) My fiance and I met at Richard Pryor's (yes!, the comedian) house back in my hometown.
9) I've never left the country and I've only been to 4 states....
10) I've never met my dad's parents, my grandma Beatrice passed away when my dad and his siblings were
 young and my grandpa Manuel past away a year or is it several months before my birth. Not to sure!
11) I pierced my own ears when I was 4th grade... It was worth it I must say!
12) I am a lefty, but I use my right arm for sports and other physical activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment