Monday, February 28, 2011

MOMMY AND AEVAH'S FIRST PLAY DAY

  Aevah and I went to our first play day on Friday (Feb.25th, 2011) and I must say we had an amazing time. At first I was really nervous due to the fact I've never joined a play group before, but once I got there all of my nervousness went away cause my focus was on Aevah and of course communicating with the other mommies. In fact I literally had no time to be nervous, every thing just came natural! I was open, talkative and having a great time, I actually felt like a soccer mom very involved.
 Any ways, on to the good parts like how Aevah acted with bunch of kids she never seen or met before... Well, Aevah was truly a friendly, sociable and lovable baby that day. Many of the moms there was amaze how friendly Aevah was especially for her first play day.She was just all over the place! She was not shy at all. The room we were in was scattered with toys, and Aevah didn't really care for the toys she rather climb on top of the other moms instead and also crawl after the older active kids. She did interact with some of the kids her age, but she was more into the older kids because they were doing more fun things, which is what Aevah loves!  Her favorite thing that day I would have to say was giving kisses! She just love giving people kisses, which is pretty cute. So she would chase after someone until she got a hold of them and climb on top of them to give them a kiss along with a cute high pitch "HI". (Where she gets it from? We have no idea.) But all in all she had a great time! She not once fuss, she not once cried she was just my little perfect angel. I was so proud of her... After  our first play day experience, I've signed us up for my play days so we are definitely looking forward to that. I wish I took pictures, but since this was my first time meeting everyone I've decided that for safety/privacy purpose for the other kids I wasn't going to do so... So maybe next time I'll have photo's for you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment