Wednesday, February 23, 2011

AEVAH’S FIRST VALENTINES DAY

MY VALENTINES DAY LUNCH
THAT MOMMY MADE ME!
Here is my lunch. My Mommy spelt out the letter I and the letter U with my yummy
Strawberry and Banana Puffs. And the heart is made from Whole Wheat Bread, Mommy shaped it by cutting the center of a piece of bread into a heart. Look how good it looks!

There was also little tiny hearts on the bottom of my plate. They were yummy! I LOVE BREAD...

***AFTER LUNCH, MOMMY AND I BAKED SOME
VALENTINES DAY TREATS FOR DADDY***


VALENTINES TREATS
(FOR DADDY)
Three chocolate parfait heart shape cupcakes!
THEY LOOK SO GOOD=)

Cupcake#01: Here is a heart shaped cupcake with Red M&M's outlining the shape of a heart.

Cupcake#02: This cupcake says " I "heart shape" U. Well actually, where the "heart shape" is it looks like a flower, which actually it is. But the center of the flower is an actual pink heart shaped M&M. Can you see it? Cool Huh! Mommy made that one for me. Thanks Mommy!
Cupcake#03: This cupcake has Red, Pink, Baby Pink and White M&M Polka-Dots. This one is my favorite cause there's lots of pretty colors.


Lastly, Here is a Valentines Day Cake for Daddy! Mommy and I made it for him while he was at
work...
We decorated this yummy Chocolate cake with Pink, White, and Red M&M's, Sprinkles that comes in all kinds of colors, Chocolate frosting and we used the Red Icing to write
"Happy V-Day". We didn't have a V-day platter so we placed daddy's chocolate cake on a fun and colorful plate which to mommy and I kind match the V-day theme.
Daddy Loved it!!!
**AFTER WE FINISHED BAKING, MOMMY MADE ME A BATH.
AFTER TAKING A BATH FOR 20 MINUTES MOMMY DRESSED ME INTO MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY. AND HERE IT IS......***
TODAY'S OUTFIT WAS MY PRETTY RED AND PINK "MY 1ST VALENTINES DAY" ONESIE (BROUGHT AT BABIESRUS). MY NICE WHITE COZY LEGGINGS THAT HAS THIS COOL FUNKY HEART AND DIAMOND SHAPED PATTERNS (FROM MEEMAW). AND MY RED AND PINK FLOWER HEADBAND (BROUGHT ON EBAY). I WAS REALLY INTO MY FIRST VALENTINES DAY.... IT WAS FUN....
MOMMY AND DADDY NOTE TO AEVAH:

"WE LOVE YOU OUR LITTLE ANGEL, HAPPY FIRST VALENTINES DAY".

No comments:

Post a Comment