Monday, March 28, 2011

FINDING THE TIME

 If it's not work than its taking care of Aevah who is becoming a very adventures little one. She has been keeping us on our toes 24/7. As cute to see her grow into the little girl she is today, I must say J and I find it quite hard to do things now. For me, I used to be on task with editing videos, keeping up with our family blog and updating my facebook but now I find myself away from the laptop for days. Which is pretty unusual for a computer addict. But I'm used to it now, I finally learned how to break away from the computer and take care of things that is much more important. So sorry! For the lack of posts, this pretty much explains what's been going on.

Sooner or later I will be posting up our spring cleaning project which  is long over due because we are coming to the end of March, a 4 year anniversary video of me and J, my pregnancy updates for week 28 and 29, and of course updates on our soon to be one years old Aevah. So keep an eye out for that and yeah! Guess I'll talk to you folks in the next blog......

Love From, J & A

No comments:

Post a Comment