Wednesday, March 16, 2011

27 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS PREGNANT

 Just like week 26, week 27 flew by in a blink of an eye... I am officially in my third trimister! And lets just say, I’ve been torn between a deep urge within my gut to get things taken care of and the opposing weight of complete exhaustion. As much as I'm into this pregnancy, I remember my pregnancy with Aevah that Nesting turns from an interest in browsing every possible website that carries cute girly baby items to a need to scrub my floors.  And this is coming from me, someone who loves to keep things organized, but doesn’t enjoy any kind of cleaning that actually involves soap or a rag. I must admit though, everyone at work loves me. Now that I'm nesting I've been able to maintain three dept. in a 4-5 hour mark all by myself. Talk about saving the company money huh! Thank god I got reconized for my pregnancy nesting mode and made employee of the month. haha!

 Any ways, beside my crazy nesting symptoms. I've also been experiencing some off and on back pains. It is so annoying, constant aching and no solution. I mean every night at around midnight, my back has this aching pain right smack in the center. ARRGH! Nothing can make it go away, J tries to massage me so I can go to sleep but that doesn't help. I tried changing different sleeping positions but that doesn't help either. So I lay awake for hours till my eye lids feel as if a menehune (little people) is standing on top of it It's been pretty harsh for me. But I wonder if it could be I'm overly working myself at work or if its because my bed is just too soft?

As for cravings this week I would say it is still the same! Nothing really changed. What can I say, I love my sweets!!!

All in all, this pregnancy is going great. I couldn't be any happier with how things are progressing. Aiyana is very active and she loves to move around when Aevah talks to her so that is too cute!!! I cannot wait till this is over with though, I am anxiously waiting....

Good bye Second trimister, Hello Third trimsiter! 82 more days left YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment