Sunday, March 6, 2011

26 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS PREGNANT

                      I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. This week just came and went! Just a little bit of 3 months to go, and I am still in disbelief on how quick this trimister is progressing. It's crazy! I am definitely showing, and I find it really difficult when it comes to carrying my soon to be one year old. Last week I was able to pick her up fine, but I guess with this rapid growth I'm experiencing (not just me but also my developing little Aevah) the things I'm normally used to doing  is not the same. My back has been bothering me and so has my legs. I'm not sure if its because the pregnancy or if its due to work, but I think its because of both. Although work has lessen my hours since I'm pregnant, I still find myself limping in the end of night. When it's time for me to go to sleep, it takes me literally an hour to find my comfortable spot. So I must admit this week is completely different from the week before. And that is why, I am getting nervous yet! Very excited as I am getting closer to my due date.

   At my previous doctors appointment, I was scheduled to do a gestational diabetes glucose test. Let just say I was nervous! But with the specific instruction I was given by my doctor on how to take the test to get the greatest accuracy, I was well prepared. With Aevah, I failed my GD test and it completely stressed me out and taking the 3 hour test was not fun at all so when it came to that time again! I made sure I did every thing right. And guess what? It paid off. Cause that day I was the only patient who passed my glucose test, and it felt really good. I have to say too, that Jeremy played a big part with this preparation. He made sure I followed the rules, and he made sure I drank the nasty yucky drink an hour before my appointment and no later! He really guided me through.

   Overall week 26 was not a bad week! Cravings are still the same, my belly is developing rapidly, my symptoms varies depending on what I'm doing and my health is right on point. So just 14 more weeks to go!!! YAY =)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment