Wednesday, February 15, 2012

IN THE V-DAY SPIRIT...

 Valentines Poem for our Daughter's...
 I look at my daughters as they look at me
And into their eyes I look and I see,
The innocence that fills their unspoiled soul
These moments I wish I could treasure and hold.
But my daughters are growing and influences are strong
I hope they remember the right from the wrong,
I've tried hard to instill these virtues inside
But regardless, they still fill me with happiness and pride.
The job of a Mother can be very hard
With passion and love your heart can feel scared,
When you look at your kids filled with happiness and glee
No better reward for a Mother can be.
As hard as it is or as it can be
I'd never trade this experience for anything I see,
The innocence they hold has passed on to me
. And a much better person they have helped me to be. -  
We love you girls very much... Happy Second Valentines Day Aevah-Narye and Happy First  Valaentines Day Aiyana! Love Mommy, and Daddy.

For this Valentines Day, J and I decided to get a little creative. As you can see in the picture we had Spaghetti, heart shaped meatballs and also heart shaped garlic bread. Aevah really loved it! In fact, she now knows what a the shape of a heart looks like and what it is from just looking at it. YAY!  For dessert we had Strawberries dipped into cream cheese frosting, giving it a shortcake feel without the short cake. LOL! and also an upside down heart shaped cupcakes. YUMMY! For the cupcakes Aevah helped me with sprinkling the sprinkles. So it was great having her as my little helper. Overall this was an awesome Valentines Day! Family time on a day filled with love.

OUR VALENTINES 2012 VIDEO- coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment